Hours of Operation
Y members and day pass users are welcome to use the facility during scheduled facility hours. All members must scan their facility access card each time they enter the facility. The Y is open daily, except for select holidays. Additionally, the Y is closed for one week each August for annual maintenance.
Hours of Operation
|June 1 – August 31||September 1-May 31|
|Mon – Thurs:||5:30am – 8:00pm||5:30am – 9:00pm|
|Friday:||5:30am – 7:00pm||5:30am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday:||7:00am – Noon||7:00am – 5:00pm|
|Sunday:||Closed||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
The Y is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Saturday of Puckerbrush Days
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
Facility Access Guidelines for Youth
September 1- May 31
- Sunday is family day at the Y. You must be in high school+ to be at the Y without an adult.
- Youth grade 6+, may be at the Y unaccompanied, except on Sundays, our family day.
- Youth grades 4-5 may be at the Y, unaccompanied, only during the hours of 3-6 p.m. weekdays (includes no school days) and noon-4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Youth 3rd grade and under must be accompanied at all times by a parent or caregiver age 12+.
- Monday-Saturday, we require that caregivers, be 12+ to supervise younger children and must be with them at all times.
- Other age requirements apply to certain areas of the facility, such as the pool, walking track and weight/cardio rooms. See postings.
During our summer schedule, youth going into 6th grade and above may be at the Y without a parent or caregiver. Youth going into 5th grade and below must be in a program or with a parent or caregiver (12+ years old). Please note that we do not staff youth supervisors during the summer.
We require that caregivers, such as babysitters, need to be 12 years or older to bring younger children to the Y.
Facility Access for Outside Groups
The Y can be utilized for outside group events based on availability and purpose. Please contact the Executive Director for details.